At Awakening Works, we use innovative methods that accelerate your ability to navigate change and personal transformation. We specialize in working with people who have these symptoms:
- Feeling “stuck.”
- Inability to take focused, consistent action toward goals.
- Feeling weighed down by negative emotions or emotional hijacks.
- Suffering from a fear or phobia that gets in the way.
- Experiencing repeated disappointments in a certain area of life.
- Feeling that happiness and a sense of purpose are elusive concepts.
- Limited by beliefs that cause disempowering or self-sabotaging behavior.
We work with clients using three different formats: alternative therapy, coaching or breakthrough sessions.
Alternative therapy session: In an alternative therapy session, a client comes into a session with a specific problem or an intention and we focus our healing session toward that intention in one or more 60-minute sessions. Alternative therapy sessions are billed at $150 per hour.
Energy healing session: In an energy session, a client comes to a session with the intent of clearing and balancing the energetic body. Energy sessions are offered in 60-minute or 90-minute format and are billed at $150 per hour.
Coaching sessions: In a coaching session, a client intends to work on a strategy for happiness and success in a particular area of their life; we help the client do this in a recurring-meeting format. Client meetings are 90 minutes in length, and work includes goal setting, self-discovery, alternative therapy and/or energy healing interventions. In addition, support is offered via email or phone between meetings. Coaching sessions are billed at $375 for one meeting per month, or at $525 for two meetings.
Breakthrough session: In a breakthrough session, a client brings all the themes of disappointment or problems they experience in one area of their life. In a one-time, full-day session format, we paint a logical understanding of how a client’s present predicaments tie to their false beliefs and unconscious decisions tied to old pictures. Then we use alternative therapy interventions to remove the shackles of old patterns, beliefs, wounds or memories that unconsciously undermine their conscious desires in that area of their life.
This is called a breakthrough session because clients “break through” what has been holding them back, and they walk away feeling lighter, calmer and focused on a new future. Most important, these beliefs now feel true in a particular area in their life:
- I do my best and my best is good enough.
- I feel I am loved, and can give and receive equally.
- I feel like a valuable and worthy person.
- I feel I belong and embrace my authentic self.
- I am intelligent and competent.
- I trust myself and I trust others.
- I can accomplish anything I choose.
- I am respected and loved by others.
- I am worthy of having my own opinions and desires.
The breakthrough session format includes a pre-meeting to determine the scope of work and a post-meeting to discuss progress and how to support the work beyond the breakthrough. Breakthrough sessions are billed at $4,000 for the three sessions.
Sliding scale and/or limited pro-bono work is available for those without the financial means to purchase our hourly services. Please inquire about this option before scheduling, however, as these services are currently limited to one day per week and are first-come, first-serve.
Since we are not licensed therapists or counselors, we do not accept medical insurance. If you are interested in seeing a therapist who accepts insurance, please see our resource section and contact the practitioners directly to inquire about their services.